Friday, December 19, 2008

 

Sunset

Its been so long since I've posted. The new job is still great. D's company went belly-up in October (yeah!) and after 2 1/2 months, he starts a new job in January (yeah/boo!) -- while we need the income, it has been fantastic having him around. Apple is still a bad sleeper. Ironically enough, one of his first words was Apple.

After 2 kids, now aged almost 3 and 1, I feel like the recurrent miscarriage chapter is behind me. It took having the kids that we wanted and time. It was so hard to feel that something so important couldn't happen. That I was failing as something so essential to who I wanted to be. Even after having kids, it still took time to get over that feeling of betrayal.

I'm not certain which chapter I'm in now (which unfortunately still involves sleep deprivation) but all in all, its a pretty good one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?