Monday, May 05, 2008

 

The wheel keeps turning

Well, D and I had part 2 of our "discussion" and got some things aired out and are now ignoring the fact that it ever happened. Mostly, I think this is good. I remember feeling generally hostile towards him before Bacon started sleeping through the night, so am chalking up a lot of my feelings to the place we are with Apple (and D's high work load).

The weather here is finally getting Spring-like. It is amazing how that can improve a mood. Yes Apple was spiking a fever Sunday, but it was sunny!

My work is moving along. D hasn't been working as many crazy hours and seems to prioritizing us a bit higher on the list. I think Spring and the fact that Apple is now six months old is also helping.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?