Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 

We've got naps

Apple is turning into a mostly good napper and nights are getting more regular. D still has first shift - whether he's done with work until 4:00 am, then I get 4:00 to 8:00. Apple typically wakes between 10-11 and 2-3. If its been an easy night so far, then the 4 o'clock hour is often sketchy -- up a lot. He's waking up for the day at 6:15. I love splitting the nights. While I'm not getting a lot more sleep than if I took the whole night -- either D brings Apple in to nurse or Apple cries until he does (even if D gives him a bottle) -- which was from 2:15 to 3:45 am last night, I really like the fact that the whole thing doesn't fall on me. I think D likes being able to sleep in.

As for my weight - I chalk it up to nursing two (yes, I'm still doing it) and never sitting still. I'm planning to return to 3/4th time at work in June. We'll see if I balloon up with all the sitting and lack of nursing. I hestitant to buy clothes that fit, but it is nice when my pants aren't falling down.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?