Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Forever and a day

Since I've posted that is. We made it through the holidays with lots of good memories and no crying (on my part). A is growing and generally sleeping well. He's up to 11 lbs. 12 oz. Sleep has been great the last several days until the decision to throw a New Year's Eve party. Me and both kids up. But it was a good party (at least through 11:30 when I went to bed.) And all the good sleep this week means I'm not insane today.

I realized yesterday that in the 8 weeks that A has been alive, I've only been on my own with Bacon and A for 3 weeks - the one advantage to having him right before the holidays.

Comments:
Glad to hear you're getting through the infancy stage with your sanity intact!

All is ok in my world... still pregnant (!) at 37 weeks 2 days. How do people survive the ninth month?? I suppose the nasty head cold, complete with strep and a sinus infection, plus the holidays, aren't helping...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?