Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

With Present!

Oh the hormones - or sleep deprivation - take your pick. But, now that I think of it, it's probably a combination of the two. Yesterday was a bad day. I woke up in a deficit and it went downhill from there. I can't really explain why except baby A was on a 1 1/2 hour eating schedule starting at 3:30 am to 9:30 pm and would only sleep after 6:30 am if I had him bundled in a sling and was moving. I couldn't speak in sentence fragments much less full sentences by the time that D came home from work.

Today was much much better. Why? A slept - 3 hours in the morning, then ate and looked around -- then slept some more!! I had no baby on me for hours! Ahhhhh. . .

When Bacon was small, I held her forever. I loved it. Right now, with a newborn and a toddler and broken sleep, the break is beyond words.

Oh, and I got a present today. D came home early from work. We walked to our local pizza place and I got a present - a pair of earrings that are simply beautiful. He had me at home from work early.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?