Friday, November 02, 2007

 

Hi, I'm tired, nice to meet you

The lack of sleep is catching up with me, but generally still all good here. I think the post-amazing labor and delivery euphoria is wearing off. Its sad to see it go. I wanted to post the labor and deliver story, but can't manage it right now. So instead, more facts about stuff:

Baby A appears to look like me. A general summary is that D is tall, dark and handsome. I am moderately tall, have blue/green eyes and am fish belly white in the winter with greenish undertones. I don't have much of an upper lip. We both have cleft chins. Bacon looks like D and got his 2 lips. Baby A has dark hair, but fair eye brows and lashes. He has less lower face than Bacon, but definitely has a cleft chin. (Bacon is just getting hers.) He has no upper lip. (We're really not as strange as this catalogue of features makes us sound.)

A is sleeping all the time, except the portion of the night when he's nursing. He went from a birth weight of 7 lbs. 13 oz. to 7 lbs. 4 oz. at the doctor's today. I think he's nursing well, but has been choosing sleeping over nursing. I'll sleep better once I'm okay with that. I'm still sleeping with ear plugs. They really work to help me not hear all the little stuff and get some sleep between the big stuff.

I love having my mom in town and I love the fact that she's thinks the kids are great. I can't think of a better feeling than someone loving your children.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?