Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

The dog ate my laptop

I knew it would happen some day, I just didn't think it would be so soon. My laptop died. D thinks its just the monitor, so all my stuff may not be gone. I never noticed how much I rely (and have stored) on my laptop. I so hope its not gone for good.

On the homefront: I'm well, D is sick, and only a few days until reality with 2 kids (then Thanksgiving) hits. A is going through a feed every hour thing which is clashing with Bacon's need for attention, but every day is making the new world order just the regular every day. Every morning Bacon asks after the baby and really seems to like having him around. He's still very low maintenance, so there is generally little conflict. I can't wait until he can actually do things. I think Bacon is thinking the same thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?