Monday, October 29, 2007

 

Uggghhhh

Baby is still inside. I'm all kinds of uncomfortable - except for last night and this morning, which were both great. I look like I have a 20 lb turkey jammed under my shirt. I'm so ready to have this baby. 38 weeks tomorrow.

My mom came in on Saturday. Its been wonderful. We had a great time with Bacon this afternoon eating sushi and playing at 2 playgrounds and over at S's house. She's getting so big and so much fun. March was the last time that my mom saw Bacon. She was 13 months old then and still so much a baby. Now at 21 months, Bacon is this little person who is so interested and interesting. Tonight she decided that a ribbon was her tail. I have no idea where she got that from, but it was seriously cute.

Bacon is still nursing 2 to 3 times a day. Often its only a minute or 2 and, for some reason, uncomfortable. Now lucky me, I'm starting to have random painful let down. I have no idea what its about, but on top of everything else (can you say or spell hemorhoids?) I have more than enough pain and discomfort right now thank you very much.

Comments:
38 weeks! Full term! Full term! Yaaaaay!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?