Friday, October 26, 2007

 

Oh so close

According to my OB I'm 1-2 cm dilated, 70% effaced and the baby is very low. (He bounced when she moved her hand. A bit weird - a bit cool.) She thinks he's bigger than Bacon who was 7.3 lbs. She thinks birth will be in the next few days. Hurray and holy hell. After being very calm and collected (well generally) about this pregnancy, I am starting to get scared that someting will go wrong during this last little bit or during the birth. I so want this to be done. But I'm also getting a bit scared of having a new baby. Maybe I just need chocolate. Which reminds me - I lost 2 lbs this week. I'm trying to eat, but everything is so swished, its not working very well. I definitely haven't had the appetite I had with Bacon. I gained 27 lbs with her. I'm currently at a 20 lb gain.

Reading this over is like looking in my head right now. I'm all over the place.

I think tomorrow would be a perfect birthday for the baby. Or the next day, or the next. After that, I'm going to spend a lot of time jumping up and down.

The doctor promised if no baby by next Thursday (my next appt) I get my induction date.

Comments:
Hooray! Good luck with the delivery!

And may I recommend the Reese's Peanut
Butter Pumpkins to satisfy the chocolate craving. (If you like peanut butter.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?