Monday, October 15, 2007

 

The jitters

I expected them when I started the terbutaline, but I didn't get them. But for some reason, today when I've been having low grade contractions close together for hours, I get them. Lots of contractions and lots of jitters is wearing me out - and I've done absolutely nothing today. I can't concentrate or motivate. I'm just trying to get through it.

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow. Next Tuesday I go off all the drugs. Just a few more weeks until we get to meet this new one and my body can stop doing what it clearly doesn't like.

Comments:
Heh, heh. Jitters, huh? I recall terb injections being more like 8 or 9 sequential shots of espresso. The pills weren't quite as bad, yet still awful.

Good times.

May the days between now and next Tuesday pass quickly for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?