Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

Ehhhh

Just motoring along here. Lots of contractions, but not that painful. I'm yo-yoing between killer tired and totally fine regardless of how much sleep I've gotten. I'm trying to be more active to encourage the coming of baby x, but I don't really have the desire to get out of the big chair if I don't absolutely have to.

I'm trying to wrap some work things up, but several minor explosions are making things interesting. Its actually kinda nice as it is distracting from those ever present contractions. I still don't have a maternity leave plan - oh well.

Tomorrow I have an early morning OB appointment. I'm so curious what's going on. I seriously bet that there are no changes dilation and efacement wise. I don't even feel as bulge-y as I did. Is the baby moving up rather than down? I am so getting an inducement date if they'll give me one. My mom arrives on Saturday, so the perfect window starts Saturday and lasts for 2 weeks. Hear that baby?

Mentally, its very strange to change from wanting the baby out from wanting to keep it in. Although I'd like the pregnancy to be done, I don't really think I have my mind around the idea that its okay to let it (the baby) go.

Comments:
I had an easier time with that transition from "Stay in! Stay in!" to "Get out! Get out!" after an amnio showed lung maturity. And after being allowed out of bed after 12 weeks, my back was so excruciatingly painful that I was ready to do my own C-section in the kitchen with a paring knife. I'm hoping today's the day for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?