Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

But wait, there are more (weeks)

My sister's visit is going swimmingly. Its been great having her here. Her daughter is missing her terribly because she's not used to mom being away, but its only for a few more days. I was feeling much better/less tired after taking my iron supplement. Then started doing more than I can handle, like walking for 10 minutes, and am wiped again. The heartburn is getting more prevalent. But the baby, he is agrowing, so it makes sense. I've been super sore today and yesterday which I am chalking up to a growing baby doing a lot of moving. I'm 33 weeks now and measuring 35. My weight is up 2 more pounds for a total of 22.

I'm starting to feel totally gigantic and just feel the aches and pains of late pregnancy. It seems like there's no place left I can grow, but know that I will. Part of me would love to have this baby be born as soon as possible, but the rest of me knows that he needs to stay in for several more weeks. I'm still having some contractions that simply tire me out. But they don't seem to be leading anywhere.

D is being great with my sister. He's feeding her and took her running last night, while I lay around. Bacon is finally (!!) getting over whatever she's had for almost 2 weeks. I think it may have been a few things that happened to come up at about the same time. This last part I'm assuming was her fourth molar that I just noticed poking through today. She's finally getting back to her usual sunny self. Its much easier to deal with late pregnancy when you don't have a 19 month old clinging, crying and wanting to nurse constantly. (Yes, I can't believe that I'm still nursing her. We were close to having a mutual stop about a month and a half ago, but no. With this recent illness, I am the combined complaint department and comfort center. I have no idea if I'll nurse 2 or how I'll do it. But I'm going to worry about that later.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?