Monday, September 17, 2007

 

Baby sized!

I love ultrasounds. They are so - information packed. Today I got to know that (1) my cervix is doing great - the best measurement this pregnancy at 2.9 cm; (2) my fluid levels continue to be good; and (3) I have a baby sized baby in there. Baby x is estimated to weigh 5 lbs. 4 oz. That's baby sized! Everything except his femurs are measuring three weeks ahead. Ironic because Bacon's femurs were super long.

I am freakin' tired. Maybe I'm a bit sick or anemic, or, I don't know. But taking care of a toddler is kickin' my butt. All I want to do is lay in bed. If I actually had full time daycare coverage, bedrest would be a blessing. But of course I don't, so fortunately I don't need it right now.

My sister is coming next week. Because I asked her to and paid for her ticket. I'm expecting the worst. Sounds crazy I know. But, she's related to me by birth, so that seems to be the way to go to actually enjoy any of the visit.

32 weeks. Likely 6-8 weeks left. Holy Moses.

Comments:
Hey, what good news! We like long cervixes here very much. As well as baby-sized babies.

I'm with you on the tired. And yet, it's 2:20 AM and I am unable to sleep. Pregnancy is weird.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?