Friday, August 03, 2007

 

Last Days of (Complete) Bed Rest?

I'm so hoping I get to get up soon. Today an ultrasound at my OB's office showed the same cervical length - 2.5 cm. She did a fetal fibronectin test - results on Monday. If its negative and I have a "stable" ultrasound on Tuesday (at the radiologist's) I get to get up some. My OB okayed my attendance at a meeting on Monday afternoon (assuming a negative). Hooray!

I've been using my ultrasound due date which makes me 26w2d. According to my original dates, I'm 25w3d. I like the first numbers better. I now weigh 155 lbs.; up 1 lb. from last week; but down 0.5 from 2 weeks ago. Apparently kit-kats and ice cream are good for weight maintenance - go figure. Weight gain = 12 lbs.

I got a new client this week. Not the referral from several weeks ago, that didn't happen, but another one. Yeah! Its a bunch of stuff I can do from home and the meeting on Monday. Very cool.

Bacon had her 18 month doctor's visit today. She sounds like a lollipop - 10% weight; 50% height; and 75% head. She's finally over 20 pounds - 20 lbs. 12 oz. I swear she eats constantly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?