Monday, August 13, 2007

 

I love my girls

What a great weekend. C was in from Europe. J set up a 2 hour boat trip for the girls. I love the girls. What a great break from bedrest. (Very limited walking and very calm sitting.) Unfortunately, I felt bad on Sunday and don't feel great today, but Saturday night was so much fun. Just having a few hours of isolated adult girl time - hearing everyone's stories - was simply wonderful. These women are people I've known for years. Everyone has faced hurdles, but they're such positive people. I'm still buzzing from the residual good vibe.

My weekly OB appointment is later today. I get to drink the glucola today. Last time around I got lucky enough to do the 3 hour test. (I have very strong memories of sleeping in the lab's waiting room between blood tests.) Hopefully, I won't have to go through that again this time (and of course, hopefully I don't have gestational diabetes.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?