Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Work Drama

Boss 1 has been out of town, so Boss 2 and I have plans to meet with Boss 1 on Monday to discuss plans. Angst on this topic has been removed.

Later on Wednesday, one of my 2 clients called to let me know that she has referred other work my way. I hadn't spoke to her in a few months -- this was great timing. I don't know if I'll actually get the work - someone asked for a recommendation in my state, by it was certainly great to hear. I'm somewhat afraid that the call may be forwarded to team leader in my absence and this will turn into more of the same. Well, we'll see.

Everything is good on the developing baby front. I've gained 9 pounds, cervix is long and closed. Not too many contractions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?