Friday, June 08, 2007

 

Not much, how about you?

There's just not much happening these days. Knowing that the little one is a boy gave me a whole new set of things to worry about, but I've even (mostly) worked through that. Bacon is growing and getting more interesting. She understands a lot and is starting to have her own opinion more (yikes!). She's still sleeping like a champ. Generally 2 2 hour naps a day, plus 12-ish hours at night. Hooray! I'm working 2 + full days of work a week and still feeling pretty mixed about the experience. I actually love working part time. But, I'm not a good cog. Sounds like its time to explore other options.

We had our typical May start of summer, followed by gloomy chilly June. Sweater are back on, but we can sleep at night. Lots of walks are replaced with lots of blocks. I've outgrown all my regular pants, but still mostly just look like I've been eating a lot.

See, nothing exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?