Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Cross your fingers

Tomorrow is "u" day - ultrasound day of course. I made it through last week - the week of no ultrasound pretty well. My symptoms still rise and fall. There are few really - I have lower energy than normal (although I'm pretty low energy to start with) and I have afternoon morning sickness if I don't eat steadily. If I take it easy and eat, I feel pretty normal.

I got a lot of bloody noses late in the pregnancy with Bacon and got my first one in a while last night. I get bloody noses now and then, so this doesn't feel like a symptom I can count.

I'm excited and scared for tomorrow's ultrasound. I swear with Bacon, from the very start, I felt a heaviness in my lower abdomen that was a sign of pregnancy. I had it with the four before Bacon too. I've never had it with this one. I tell myself that it's because things are more roomy than they used to be, but really have no idea.

I do expect (and hope for) good news tomorrow. I think this is a boy and I think we get to keep him. If we've actually gotten through tomorrow, it will be over 9 weeks. If things are good at this point, I think we're past 1st trimester miscarriage risk for me. Then I just have to get through the likelihood of early contractions in the 3rd trimester. But, that I can do.

Cross your fingers for me.

Comments:
I've been thinking about you! I look forward to reading good news tomorrow. I go for my next U/S on Thursday. It is so nerve wracking. I completely understand what you mean by symptoms coming and going, I can pretty much attribute all my symptoms the prometrium, but the occasional bout of naseau reminds me.

*fingers crossed for good news!*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?