Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

All Good News

Its a wonderful thing - when as soon as you can see something on the ultrasound it includes a heartbeat. I didn't jinx things - all is well with the little one. Growing according to schedule with a strong heartbeat (183) and a "nice" placenta. Mid-way through the ultrasound I exhaled the breathe that I didn't know I'd been holding.

Bacon is my only pregnancy that got this far. Although the RE wants to see me again in 2 weeks, I feel strangely confident that 1st trimester miscarriage danger (for me) is gone.

It's actually been a relatively anxiety-free pregnancy so far - aside from the spotting that is. When it started at just over 4 weeks and was so strong, I just assumed that we were done. Since then, I've had some every week. And while my heart jumps into my throat each time, I'm trying to let it go.

Bacon is keeping me from thinking about the pregnancy every second. While I want this one with all my heart, I'm just so blessed already.

Thanks for the finger crossing - mine are crossed for you!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?