Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Not Bad News

Friday's beta was 471 - double from Wednesday would have been 486. So, not bad news. I have another beta scheduled for Monday (for my peace of mind) and then an ultrasound on Thursday. If I can only get through next week . . . Of course, then it will be the week after that.

When the spotting started on Tuesday, I just assumed that we were done. While I was sad, it wasn't the gut wrenching sadness of the miscarriages before we got to keep Bacon. I so want this to work, but if it doesn't, I still am so blessed. While I believe this 100%, I find myself repeating this frequently as a tool not to get too attached to this possibility -- the rug can't be pulled out from under me if there's no rug.

Comments:
I hate limbo and I feel for you on being there... I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you and the mister and bacon and hope for the best. I understand exactly where you are right now - it's that waiting for the other shoe to drop - here's hoping there's no shoe. Now go hug bacon!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?