Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

I thought, oh well.

I thought this was our month. I had some of my early pregnancy signs - I thought. I started planning on things; thinking about the future with 2 little ones. But, no dice. Strangely, I'm not so sad and disappointed this month. The excitement was fun. Somehow I feel like we're getting closer (although there is nothing to support this feeling).

I keep telling myself that Bacon is all I need, but the truth is I really want another. I want the pregnancy and I want the child. I turn 40 later this week. How did I get this old? I know I'll be saying this when I'm 70.

Comments:
I hate when the body teases like that... it's very very frustrating. Here's hoping next month is a bit more productive and positive.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?