Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Just don't say it

Things are going swimming well on the baby front. But, I have to mention what must be an amazing coincidence - whenever I tell someone about how long its been since ___ happened, it happens. This does seem to be a baby only related thing phenomenon. Like, "wow, it's been ages since I've had a plugged duct." Ha - here's one for you! "Bacon is sleeping through the night." How about a 3:00 am wake up? That being said - and it really is amazing how often it happens - things are so much better. Getting solid sleep - great! No pain with nursing - wonderful! A baby who is mostly well rested and well fed - super!

I had an ultrasound on Friday and my body is doing what it should to be able to get pregnant this month. (Follicle - good size; uterine lining - decent) I did get a trigger shot (to trigger ovulation) and will start evil Progesterone on Tuesday. I have pregnancy blood work planned for two weeks from tomorrow. I'm mostly excited about the possibilities. A bit scared, but mostly excited.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?