Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Just Plain Fun

I think I finally get it. The silly glee that other moms have when talking about their lives with their babies. I wasn't there until very recently. The pain and sleeplessness are still there. Was I depressed? I don't know. Is it just that Bacon is growing up and has become a lot of fun? I just don't know, but I'm just really enjoying things now. Even though she woke up at 4:15 this morning and I had to be at work at 7. Even though D stayed after work for drinks with an exiting co-worker (he called first to make sure I wasn't beyond reason) and baby girl spit up on me continuously - both before and after her bath. It's just fun.

Maybe this is part of my last entry - the idea that regardless of what took to get here, it was worth it. Can I do it all again if I need to? I'm not sure. Would 4 miscarriages be as hard for me with Bacon at home? While I don't think so, I just have no idea. If it is, can I bring that home to Bacon every day? We'll just have to wait and see about all of it.

I'm still really enjoying working part time, but today was my full day and I was sad that I didn't get to hang out with Bacon all day. I'm just so curious about what the future will bring, but I'm just having a great time right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?