Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

Oh the teeth

That's what I'm blaming today. Sleeping - so bad. I'm getting used to the idea that Bacon is just a bad sleeper. At some point, we've got to come up with a way for her to learn to put herself back to sleep. We're up with her every hour or 2 - mostly for less than a few minutes - to help her get back to sleep. But that's a lot of times up a night.

Her lower gum is swollen. She was a fussy wreck this morning, but still napped well. After chewing on my fingers this morning, she won't let me touch her mouth this afternoon. How many more teeth does she have to get?

Oh, then there are the recurring plugged ducts . . .

Even with all of this, I'm still riding the high of the wonderful trip. Although our connecting flight was cancelled on the way out and we almost missed our flight home and there were other little things that happened, I really had a wonderful time. Boy did I get lucky with D's family.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?