Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Roofers and colds and fireworks - oh my!

From the baby's end: sleep training and (a) fireworks, (b) roofers, and (c) colds don't seem to work. From my end: (a) sleep deprivation, (b) taking care of the baby all night every night, and (c) an endless sore throat definitely don't work. We seem to be done with the first 3 (although I'm wondering if teething is starting). Bacon is still waking up several times a night, but soothes very quickly. Today's naps were very good. D has started taking part of the nights which is helping a lot with 4 and 5. Now if we could only lick 6. I keep thinking I'm getting better, but then I don't. (This is sounding very familiar - remember the milk ducts?) I'm trying to eat, drink and sleep better. I hate going to the doctor and having them say that there's nothing they can do about the virus I've picked up.

Bacon is doing great - she's now rolling over (both ways) at will. I got a call today from a client about my return to work - a part time return is in the works. A general wonderful offer was made which I doubt I'll accept. But still - having someone talk about their confidence in my abilities when I've missed so much time in the past year is simply great to hear.

Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?