Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

The More Things Change

I had 2 pain-free days this week. I was hoping that I was done with the plugged milk duct thing, but got another one last night. With 2 days off, I was starting to feel normal. The work on the old house is done. It's on the market. D is around a bit more. And no pain. Oh well.

It's time to start working on the new house. Or at least return to unpacking boxes. This is the first move where we've gotten tons of coupons in the mail from national chain stores. It's great. I'm a big fan of coupons - especially when I would be shopping at those stores anyway. We have home improvement things and linens and groceries that need to be bought. I want to wait on the home improvements until (1) D's had a break from the improvements on the last house; (2) we've paid for the improvements on the old house (I'm not looking forward to seeing our next credit card bill); and (3) we find out what the old house will sell for. With our experiences with trying to buy, I'm so hoping the house goes for over the asking price, but I'm trying not to count on it.

Baby's crying, must go.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?