Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Like everything, it gets better

Sleep has gotten better as has the mom thing in general. There are days when I miss the ability to do things on anything other than the baby's schedule. But when I give in to the inevitable - life is good. At 3 1/2 months, M is getting big. She is starting to reach for things and sit up with help. She wants to be vertical and look at things. She watches the dog. She smiles and has a dry laugh. She still looks mostly like D, but I think a little bit of me is sneaking in.

Almost everything is lined up for our move this weekend. We assume that Saturday will be a day of crazy packing. We're still lining up the last workers to fix up our old house prior to the sale. I drove by the new house today - it hs a mail slot in the front door - sweet and very decadent - the mail actually comes to us. I've actually calmed down as the move has gotten closer. There's still a lot to do, but I know it will get done.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?