Friday, May 26, 2006

 

In the new house

Well, we're here and I know it's going to be great, but it has been a hard week. The move on Sunday took forever. Then there was Monday and Tuesday without phone, cable and internet. M's been feeding a ton and sleeping a little (until last night) and the dog G is nervous about the new place and found a hole in the fence. Everything just seems harder this week. Our routine has been disrupted. Trying to unpack boxes (or find anything) with a crying baby and a whining dog is not my idea of a good time.

Things are moving along slowly with the old house. The painting is costing much more than I anticipated. The carpeting is going in today. There just seem to be a thousand and one things that need completing before we put the house on the market. We've spent so much money lately. I hope the investment on the old house pays off. I think we're 2 weeks from putting it up for sale. Hopefully, it will go fast.

This weekend is more work on the old and new houses. I'm already tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?