Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Go ahead - make my day

Well, first there was packing and D's breaking of one of my prized possessions. Next was D's attempt to install the baby gate. Who knew there was a water line directly behind where he was drilling? Then, there was the removing of the storm windows, the breaking of said window and the injury to said husband.

I've been bitter. M's been fussy and not sleeping. I've had plugged milk ducts. And D keeps stepping on me. This is a strange thing, whenever he's being super annoying, he tops it off by stepping on my feet. They are always directly under me, so it's not as if its tricky.

I know more sleep will help. I know being done with the move and selling the old house will help. I know that not having painful boobs will help. I'm just not there yet.

I need to talk to D. I need to count my blessings. But sometimes it's just easier to be pissed off at the husband who's sleeping in while I care for the baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?