Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Feelings

I feel bad for feeling angry and upset at D. He's working very hard to get everything done on the old and new houses. I need to just focus on what I need to get through these short days of 2 houses, dog with hole in fence (one was filled, but he found another one), fussy non-sleeping baby, and sore boobs.

Positives:

We had some friends over for dinner last night and had a great time. M and I went to sleep before all of the guests left. D cleaned up!

M is getting more vocal and more active all the time. Today she started swinging her legs around. I think the roll over is coming soon.

L (best friend) gets back in town tomorrow. She's been traveling most of this month. Good for her/bad of me.

I think we're only a week away from putting our house on the market. C, my friend and agent, has done a fabulous job! She's let workers into the house, picked paint colors, and is having the house staged for the sale. She's made things so much easier than they otherwise would have been. Hopefully this will lead to a great sale.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?