Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

The day of boxes

Oh my God - how did we accumulate so much stuff? I thought I'd gotten a fair amount of packing done ahead of time, but it's 1:30 in the afternoon and things don't look that much different than before we started (except the house is a big mess.) Wonderful Auntie J came over for a few hours to watch M while we loaded boxes and bags. She's now off on a donation run. I can't wait until we're done.

We already have the keys for the new house and get to use them at 6:00 tonight. The plan is to stop by tonight and make a plan for the move tomorrow. The movers come at 10:00 am. I can't believe we have to unpack all this stuff on the other side.

When I'm not overwhelmed, I am really excited to start this next part of our lives.

Comments:
Yeah for moving! I hate moving... actually I hate packing and unpacking... Good luck with all that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?