Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Ah ha!

Another plugged duct, my period and shots. The first two help explain my major malfunction. The third explains M's current issues. We've now both been dosed with our respective pain killers. She's MUCH better. I'm a bit better. I think I'm also getting used to our bad sleep schedule. Yes, I'm still killer tired; but I'm functioning better on less sleep. I so miss our morning nap, but that seems to be a thing of the past. Maybe we'll get back to it, but I guess I won't count on it.

DH wants to start letting M cry it out at night. I'm totally torn - and I can't think straight right now. Well, there's lots of time to talk about it, when we're not sleeping. Oh, that's right, he gets to sleep through her waking up at night. (I'm still working on the bitter thing.)

Comments:
Hi, Cathy. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that things have been very tiring and hectic for you lately. I hope that soon you can get more sleep and that things get easier.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?