Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

hubris

I took basically no English in college, but I believe hubris is where one is stricken down after experiencing pride. That's me and my day from hell. Constant feedings - no sleep - lot's of crying. She's now been asleep on me for over 2 hours and I'm afraid to move. Here I am rocking, holding the baby with one hand and typing with the other. I love her to death, but 12 hours of this is making me desparate. I may never leave this chair again.

She has her 2 month appointment tomorrow where she gets 4 shots. Maybe she knows?

Comments:
Since I'm whipped from work I don't know the exact definition of hubis..

Sorry for your day from hell - I am hoping and praying that she sleeps for a bit longer than 2 hours so that you can get some sleep. Hope the shots go well and that your little peanut handles them well as well as you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?