Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

More baby more of the time

I keep planning on posting and then the day is gone. Baby M is doing great. I actually gone a few hours of sleep in a row last night. My mom came for a surprise visit and is leaving shortly. The time has gone too fast. I will write about the birth because I need the help to remember things - suddenly there was another person in the room. But, of course, I don't have time now.

I am the shrinking woman - which is good. Leaving the hospital looking 5 months pregnant but having a bowl full of jelly where the baby used to be was strange, but now I'm down to about 4 months. All the discomforts of pregnancy are gone! I do have the aches of post-pregnancy (and the sorest nipples in the world) but these pains rock compared to those last few months.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?