Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Still Don't Know

I'm heading off for Thanksgiving and I haven't heard my test results. Although I'm still overall very happy, I'm also starting to wonder what's going on on the gestational diabetes front. I'm swinging between trying to eat "well" and enjoying my freedom in case I get bad news. I won't be back until late next Monday. I guess any news will keep. I've been doing the glucose urine tests every week at the doctor's. Wouldn't any problem show up there? Okay, I'm really letting it go.

A short Thanksgiving list of what I'm thankful for: my wonderful family (D and our dog G and soon to be baby) plus his mostly sane and fun family and my insane and dramatic family. My wonderful friends including best friend L. When you've grown up wacky, good friends, a great husband and dog are priceless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?