Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

Nerves?

A mostly good week but with two days of discomfort and a few serious contractions. Is this normal? Does it signify anything? Should I be at work? Thursday was a dark day. Everything was is perfect order at Friday's doctor's appointment (weight 155, negative urine, cervix long and closed), but Thursday the worry was overwhelming. Any time vertical led to serious discomfort. I can't get the miscarriages out of my head - the watch for bad signs and when finding them, the hollow feeling inside. It's so easy to go there - whether there's a need or not.

Friday I was up a good portion of the day with no problems. I can't figure it out.

This week was an obsession regarding her eyes. We just need a few more weeks to get to the point where they are fully developed.

Prior to the contractions starting, I started looking into birthing classes. At this point, I just can't bring myself to make plans for the birth. Perhaps in a couple of weeks.

Comments:
I'm sorry things are rough right now. I wish this was easier for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?