Friday, August 26, 2005

 

So I'm Not Just Getting Fat

The last week or so, I've been thinking a lot about this - the idea that I may have lost this pregnancy a while ago and now I'm just getting fat, but everything is okay. Weight: 150. Blood pressure 107/70. Strong heartbeat on the doppler and - that was it. The heartbeat was cool, but after all the ultrasounds it was - a little less than hoped for. I do have my level two ultrasound to schedule for next week. I can definitely wait for next week.

After the appointment, I kept chanting, "We have a living baby." In the drug store, my husband finally asked if I could just say we have a baby because the living part sounded creepy. Creepy but true.

Comments:
After everything you go through to get there, that living part is pretty important.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?