Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Yeah!

My last weekly ultrasound today was great - measured 10w3d, lots of movement and a good heartbeat. I've now "graduated." I've always thought of this as a nice way to kick someone out, but it actually was very nice to say goodbye to the team I've been working with and hear their well-wishes. I thought leaving would make me nervous. I can't imagine that I'll get the same level of care at my new OB's office, but having my first appointment scheduled for next Thursday has taken the edge off.

I haven't been here before. The place where everything is going right. I like it, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable. Like it's just postponing the inevitable. That with passing time, the fall is going to be so much worse. But I'm trying to squash those feelings. I'm trying not to borrow trouble. Things are great now with our break-dancing, boxing nun fetus. (I just remember . . . Nope, I'm not going to go there.)

I'll worry about going back to work in a week (yikes!) and the triple screen later.

It's DH's birthday today. Happy birthday sweetheart!

Comments:
Congratulations! Graduating from the RE is an exciting (if scary) thing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?