Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

The Chinese Herbal Medicine Prediction

Today I went back to CHM to discuss how my new formula is working. The answer is: like a charm. Nausea - better. Constipation - better. Neither has gone away, which would worry me, but both are very managable.

The doctor restated her preference that I not return to work until I'm through my fourth month of pregnancy. That would be mid-September. Instead, I've already told the office that I would return August 1. I know I need to keep my stress down, but by then, I think returning to work will actually help, not hurt.

The CHM doctors and students always feel three pulse points in both wrists. Today they mentioned that the pulse in my right wrist was stronger than the pulse in my left. I asked what that meant and was told that it's an indication/prediction that I've having a girl. With each pregnancy, I've always started thinking about names right away. Each time, I found myself focusing more on either male or female names. This time it has been female. I've never had a chance to see if I was right before. Regardless of outcome, I should get the chance this time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?