Saturday, July 02, 2005

 

Another good ultrasound

Yesterday I had my fourth ultrasound and everything looked good. The embryo/fetus is measuring 7w2d (an extra day from last week) and has a strong heartbeat. The clinician didn't measure it, but said it looked to be over 100. I got to ask a question I had from the last ultrasound about the shape of the gestational sac - a weird shape on the photo has no significance.

This ultrasound was a week since my last. I think I was actually calmer having one a week rather than two. I am calming down about the whole thing -- not thinking about the pregnancy and the likelihood of success every moment of every day. I'm not examining my symptoms every other second to try to figure out if they've gone down. I still think about the loss I had after this point - when everything had looked okay prior to the loss, but for some reason things just stopped - but again, it doesn't fill all of my thoughts.

Comments:
So thrilled for you Cathy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?