Friday, July 15, 2005

 

All is still good

Measured 9w2d today, a nice strong heartbeat, and after some poking, saw the hokey pokey. The doctor said if everything is good next week, the chances of miscarriage go way down. And he typically takes patients off of the progesterone between 10 and 11 weeks. Hooray.

I've gone up a bra size which means I actually have a chest. While my pants still fit, I've gotten "fuller" as my husband so kindly put it through the mid-section.

Every exam room at my doctor's office has a regular home-type scale. I have been weighing myself with every ultrasound. I think I got a wonky scale today because it said I lost four pounds since last week which puts me at my lowest weight in a few years. Wonky I say.

I still need to get an OB. My doctor gave me some names from a practice in his building which is very convenient to work. They do deliver in the hospital I have been trying to avoid. But, aparently, the close hospital options are limited. Doctor says that this hospital has the best and most up to date facilities. They've got to treat the women giving birth better than the women having D&Cs, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?