Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

We have a heart beat

Hooray! Today's ultrasound showed a heartbeat. I asked about the rate, but the doctor said that this early, the rate doesn't matter. Everything was so tiny. It's measuring 5w5d which the doctor says is on track with last week. (Will week five never end?)

I'm having another ultrasound on - Friday. That's right, Friday. The doctor asked when I wanted to come in and Friday is the answer. True to his word, he said fine and got me scheduled for Friday.

After cramping on Sunday and a bit on Monday, I was actually pretty confident that things would go okay today based on my worsening pregnancy symptoms. Yeah, I want to throw up! Yippee, I wish I wore a sports bra to bed.

By Friday, we should be in week six. Then just two more week and I'll breath much easier.

Comments:
So thrilled for you Cathy

So very thrilled

Hoping for similarly wonderful results on Friday...
 
Congrats. That's so early to see a heartbeat.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?