Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

I still love alternative medicine

Thanks so much for listening yesterday. Just getting all the worry and whatnot off of my chest helped a lot. I'm still worried, but there's at least a shred of hope in there.

Today I went to Chinese Herbal Medicine. I'm used to having two students. Today I had five. It felt a lot like giving a speech to an audience. Except they all were very interested in what I had to say. Based on the change of quarters and schedules, I saw a new doctor and new group of students. Like all my trips, I felt unrushed and cared for.

I admitted right away that I have been less than stellar in drinking my bark juice. The nausea is getting in the way. No judgments - they gave me a new formula of granuals. No more boiling and straining.

The doctor recommends very cautious living - like bed rest through the fifth month. No lifting over five pounds. (I think my purse weights more than that.) No stress. She does not recommend going back to work next month.

I've been laying around lately like I'm sick. It's nice to have a reason for it. Today I'm laying around to create a nurturing environment for my fetus.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?